4.01.2013

easter.

Christmas is my favorite holiday, except, now Easter may be. It's a toss up. I mean, both holidays celebrate the most important dates in our history. Christ's birth, death, and resurrection. And as my kiddos are getting older (still my babies at 2.5 and 4.5 and then there's Linc who is almost 1!) and I can do more crafts with them and reading the Bible, I'm really loving preparing all of our hearts for what we are celebrating--Jesus, our salvation, the {free} gift of grace.

This Easter we had our annual playgroup party on Friday. Then we hosted a dinner and egg hunt at our home on Saturday with Andrew's side, then Sunday after church, we had an egg hunt and dinner with my side. I've been reminded so much this weekend how blessed we are. And also how Jesus meets each and everyone of us where we are, no matter our walk and our struggles. {I am asking myself---am I loving those surrounding me where they are?}

Playgroup friends (Lincoln was in the Ergo during the picture, but he was there!) 
 girl cousins. 

iphone pics:


*
*
*
*
*
The girls dresses are from Adorn Me Girl online. {Let me warn you, the sweetest little girls and women's items!}

No comments: