2.06.2013

9 months in. 9 months out.

When the babies hit a year mark, it's kind of like they are no longer considered babies. They are entering toddler-hood. Which means, I only have about three months left with a BABY. Forever. Linc turned 9 months on the 28th of January. [Which means I'm a week late posting. It's my season of life, that's okay.]

This last month was a big one for Lincoln. He learned to clap, wave, crawl, pull-up, and cruise. He also said his first word "dada" and begin eating almost entirely table food (bananas, avocados, crackers, beans, breads, blueberries, strawberries, cheerios, yogurt, pasta, mashed up veggies, even small pieces of chicken). He is still a champing nurser. He was sleeping great at night until he began teething about two weeks ago--he has two bottom teeth, but his top two are coming through right now. His favorite things to do include trying to crawl into the fireplace and get whatever toy his sisters are playing with. He loves bath time and laughs when his whole head gets wet. He takes one or two naps a day, just depends on the day, and usually down for the night by 7.

He weighed in at 22 lbs 13 oz and a little over 30 inches long. The kid is huge. Wearing 18 month clothes.

He is so snuggly and sweet. Some of my favorite moments are when I'm nursing him and he just looks up at me and feels around my face. And when he wakes up in his crib, standing and gets SO excited when I walk in to get him. Most recently he began to lay his head down on my shoulder when someone new talks to him and he gets shy. I would be okay with him doing that for the rest of his life, although I'm sure he wouldn't. I also love the way he adores his sisters. God knew what he was doing when he had Lincoln join our family. I love him so.



Lincoln Loo, Buster Boo, Lincoln Wayne turned 9 months on January 28th 

edited to add: I clicked on my label "9 months" and saw that the title for both of my girls was "9 months in. 9 months out" with a picture of my belly. So I'm going to add that to this post. 

The day before he came. 

No comments: