9.15.2013

from the weekend.

Yesterday we spent the good part of the day at an orchard a few hours away to celebrate my niece turning one. We had the best weather, blue clear skies, not too hot and not too cold. The day included a hayride, apple picking, a corn maze, a playground, and of course, cake.

And for the first time in months, I took pictures with my DSLR. I admit, I became lazy with just using my phone camera. It's easy to take with me, I always have it, it's small enough to carry, and it has quick editing. But, I do miss pictures with my real camera after using it again. I love being behind the camera,  being able to truly capture moments in time. Time to start pursuing this passion more!

{fall is my favorite time}




This weekend also included hosting an outdoor movie night with over 60 people from our church (for the elementary kiddos). So thankful for the beautiful weather for this too!



There is nothing on the agenda for this Sunday afternoon, except enjoying just being together. My heart is filled with some much gratitude.

No comments: