10.06.2012

to the pumpkin patch.

We had one really beautiful, warm day this week. When I checked the forecast and saw that coming, I knew we had to take advantage of it. So we met up with my brother and his little family at an apple orchard/pumpkin patch place. We went last year, but each year just gets more fun as the kiddos grow. Somehow we managed to get almost the entire place to ourselves with the most perfect weather.


[You guys, look at his unbuttoned pants. He is such an old man, it cracks me up. 
My little Linc isn't so little anymore.] 
 [I spy with my little eye, drool. Always drooling.]
[Cousins! Not pictured- Lincoln and the newest addition, Lela- just one month old!]

two iphone pics:
[Yup, all three went down that slide!]

[Lips. Eyelashes. Need I say more?]

You can see last year's post here!

No comments: