11.07.2009

Feeling Artsy.

I go through these kicks. I get inspired and then just have to create. With Christmas around the corner [I am not trying to dismiss Thanksgiving, but I LOVE Christmas.] I am feeling all jolly and ohmygosh, I totally whipped out the Christmas music. I used to be one of those people. The kind that get annoyed when Christmas music is played before Thanksgiving, but now, I am joining in on the fun. You should try it too if you don't already.

Oops. Tangent about Christmas music. What was I saying? Oh yeah, I have been feeling inspired by Christmas and just started creating things the last two days. [And by the last two days, I mean, the last two nights after 8pm when Audrey goes to bed. As if I have nothing else on my hands, ahem, like fixing an entire house up to live in.]

Wanna see the creations? Huh? Huh? Do you? Okay. Here you go, because I love [my mass readership all five of my readers] you...

Fun headbands made from vintage fabrics.
Christmas wall art. [The pictures don't really do the pieces justice, they look way better in person.]
You know what is so cool about these pieces? Or at least I think is cool.The wood came from our new-old bungalow. It's the original wood from our old windows that have been replaced.

Next up on the agenda: Using old glass windows for something really cool. Have an idea for me- I would love for you to share!

By the way, I am going to be selling all my pieces at an art show coming up after Thanksgiving- more details to come soon.

Toot-a-loo.

[Have no idea why I just wrote toot-a-loo. It must be all my jolliness I am feeling right now.]


No comments: