11.30.2009

M.I.A.

I can't believe Thanksgiving has come and gone and I haven't even wrote anything about it. Nor have I shared pictures of our progress on our house. I haven't put up any Christmas decorations, which I am anxiously waiting to do. I haven't uploaded any pictures with my awesome new camera.

Instead I have been...

*washing dishes in our tub. No, seriously. We have no working sink in the kitchen or bathroom yet.
*stealing very slow internet from our neighbor so I can at least inform you that I am still alive.
*unpacking boxes.
*creating a bunch of art for a show I was apart of yesterday. (It was a success!)
*bringing tons of laundry to my dad's house because we don't have a working washer or dryer.
*hosting family at our half-finished house.
*going out of town to visit family.
*sleeping with our 1 year old at the end of our bed (in a pack n play) because her room doesn't have curtains or a door.
*spray painting a vintage shelf I found for our bathroom.
*hanging curtain rods in hopes of one day having full privacy.
*oh, and taking care of a little girl who's favorite thing is to watch me shop vac and throw her shoes out of her basket.

So, there you have it folks. I am M.I.A. because my life is c.r.a.z.y.

No comments: