2.22.2010

Monday Rambles (sort of).

I made it through another week, but barely. It was a rough one. Which is exactly why my blogging has been m.i.a. My husband keeps asking why haven't you posted? And I tell him who wants to read about me throwing up constantly? [By the way, I really do hate complaining about getting sick. Because I know I am blessed. Blessed to be pregnant. Blessed to be able to be in pj's all day if I want.  It's just, tough, you know.]
  • Last week we were stuck inside for two days straight. We managed to get through the day by making french toast and bringing snow inside to play. Audrey LOVES to be in the kitchen helping. It's super sweet.
  • Once it finally did get better outside we made our weekly trips to the library, the Wonderlab- our local science museum, and the Bannaker Center- a free play center. I left my mark at Wonderlab in the parking lot. With Audrey in the background yelling "mo, mo, mo," wanting more snack from her carseat, I sat with my head out the door of the car as bystanders strolled by. It was not a lovely sight, let me tell you.
  • I have the best husband in the world, have I mentioned that before? He has been Mr. Mom and Mr. Dad this past weekend. While I visited the toilet 8 times in 2 days, Andrew cleaned the kitchen, did the laundry, went grocery shopping, and still managed to make sure both Audrey and I were taken care of. I can't wait till I am back to my normal self. I actually miss doing my job, you know cleaning, cooking, and taking care of the family.
  • I still hate meat. I should have listened to myself last night when my dad made pork chops for us and I ate the whole thing. I clearly wasn't thinking and my body let me know that. Ugh.
  • I am getting ready to go the doctor to hear the heartbeat for the first time. Yay! I am starting to get giddy about it. There is a real human being growing inside me.

No comments: