2.08.2010

Monday Rambles.

I think I am starting a Monday Rambles thing. It just seems to work right now and gets me writing when I just feel like sleeping.

  • Audrey refuses to let anyone help feed her. She must have a spoon, which she calls a "boon."
  • Somehow she discovered Mickey Mouse and now loves to watch Mickey Mouse Playhouse. I'm not a huge tv fan, but the jingle is a little catchy, I must admit. And I'm feeling a bit guilty because I let her watch it because I can hardly keep my eyes open.
  • I feel like sleeping ALLTHETIME. And I am on the verge of getting sick a lot, but still feeling okay, I guess got sick today for the first time. (I wrote this earlier, and by the time I was ready to publish it, I got sick.)
  • I wish I could find a part-time job doing something. You know, something in the evenings or on Saturday. I have even considered Starbucks or something. I think my nervousness of affording another baby is coming out.
  • I don't like meat right now. And probably won't for the next 7.5 months. Although bacon sounds amazing right now.
  • I asked my husband to make breakfast for dinner. I NEVER ask him to cook. He never cooks (his mad skills come in the form of handy-man). But I can barely move right now, so I asked and he was gracious enough to do it. And now, I get my bacon. Oh, and he just unloaded the dishwasher for me. Whoa.
  • I feel like I'm complaining about being tired and sick. But I'm not. Sort of. I mean I am so thankful to be pregnant. I don't want to take it for granted. Visiting the toilet daily and never feeling awake is worth it for this little human growing inside me.
That's it, folks.

No comments: