11.28.2011

thankful.

[I'm totally blogging out of order- yesterday it was the Christmas tree and today it's Thanksgiving. I just don't want to forget these little moments so I'm writing them down out-of-order and all.]

On Thanksgiving day we traveled to three different locations. THREE. Which means, yeah, we ate a lot. It was kind of awesome. Thankful the girls traveled so well that day. But by the end of the day we were all pretty exhausted.

 Audrey's outfit killed me that day. I sort of want to borrow it.
Morning breakfast at Andrew's mom's house.
Naomi wanted to be outside so badly with her sister and the other big kids.

I dream of hosting a Thanksgiving dinner at our home one day. To be in the kitchen all day long and inviting everyone and anyone to come. Until then, our little family just keeps traveling.

No comments: