5.30.2012

one month.

I know mustaches are a big fad right now, but I don't care. I have a BOY and I like the fad, so I bought some sweet months 'stache stickers via Etsy. 

And since I'm joining in on a fad, let me sound all cliche too and say ohmahgah, where did the last month go?!

Here's a little about Linc at one month old...

The rolls are starting to form. This kid can eat. Like all the time. I couldn't tell you how often he eats or how long he sleeps, because I very, very rarely look at a clock. I just feed him when he needs to be, it's been nice not to feel like he has to fit to a certain time schedule like the baby books say. He is becoming aware of sounds--I absolutely love when he stares right at me when I talk to him. It's hard to tell from the pictures, but I think his eyes may remain blue. The consensus seems to be that he looks like my side, but I think he is another good mix of both of us. He LOVES to be worn, which is a good thing, since I need to be hands free a lot for the other two littles. He likes to be swaddled, but I get lazy with it and usually just put him on his belly, which is his favorite sleeping position. He loves bath time, not a peep out of him while he is being sprinkled with water. Overall, he is an easy going baby, I don't think he really has a choice in this matter being the third, but you know. 

He is such a stud. 






His sisters adore him. Audrey has the gentle touching down, Naomi on the other hand is still learning how to go in for a kiss without head-butting him. This is usually what happens...



Happy One Month to my little Linc also known as Buster 
(for no reason at all, I just started calling him that)!

P.S. I started cloth diapering again--how adorable is that Flip Albert diaper in the last picture?!

No comments: