7.27.2009

9 Months in 9 Months out.

It is amazing what can happen in 9 months. You can grow one giant belly. It even comes with swollen feet, sleepless nights, and numerous requests on the toilet. Or in 9 months you can have your beautiful baby turn into a beautiful baby.


It's hard for me to believe she is already so big. My little Audrey Rose isn't so little anymore. But she is definitely still my baby. She waves and says "iiiieee" (aka "hi"), pulls herself up (favorite places include the bathtub and coffee table), dances, squeals like high-pitch-did-that-really-just-come-out-of-that-baby. LOVES to read books and can even turn the pages herself. [I would like to think that maybe it had something to do with the fact that I was that mom that read to her since she was just a month old. That would be the teacher coming out in me.] Wants to walk everywhere. Which results in my back hurting BAD by the end of the day from walking her around. Thinks crawling is for the birds. Starting to cruise. Loves to play music on her little piano. Eats EVERYTHING in sight. And let me tell you, with just one little tooth and another on the way, her gums can mash anything down. I wonder if she will be in one of those contests one day- like how many hot dogs can you eat in a minute. Because she would probably win. No doubt.

I pretty much love her like no other. These moments are gone. But definitely cherished. And I can't wait for each morning to see what the day brings from my little Audrey Rose.


No comments: