7.22.2009

Patience is a Virtue.

This whole house process is already driving me crazy and it hasn't even been a week yet since we began. And to think it could take months. Eek! We already had a showing of our home- on the first day it was listed (Monday). So I thoroughly cleaned every room and removed baby toys [in other words, stored them in our Jeep while the house was being shown]. And now I am wondering how many times I am going to have to do that. Everytime I leave the house I make it spotless just in case I get a call and someone wants to see it.

[Dear God, please let our home sell quickly. I know everything is in your perfect timing, but keep in mind how much I am ready to move. Thanks. You're the best.]

I have been looking at our local homefinder website WAY-TO-MUCH. I am kind of obsessed with it. We have found about 7 homes we have been interested in. I have dreamed about some of them. Drooled over them. Went and snooped in the windows. Drawn out how I was going to arrange the furniture. Okay, I didn't go that far, but I have thought about it. Only to find out every single one has been PENDING. I really don't like that word now. At all. I think I am going to take a break looking. [Probably not, but I should, at least I will admit that.]

I know the perfect home will come up right at the perfect time. I just have to be patient. Easy to write, not easy to do.

I am praying a cute, charming bungelow is going to pop up. 3 bedrooms. 2 baths (willing to do only 1 if cute enough- we only have 1 now and manage okay). Fireplace. Garage. Not on a busy road. Close to work. We don't need a big house. Or expensive one. Just one right for our family.

Feel free to pray that too? K. Thanks.

In the meantime, at least I have the most adorable baby to look at ALL-THE-TIME. Ah, love.


Sweet baby girl asleep in only her yellow BumGenius and the blanket we do not go anywhere without. Repeat, I mean anywhere. Look closely and you will see her fingers through the holes. She has been doing that since she was 6 weeks old.

No comments: