1.11.2010

Come On Get Higher

Did my post title remind of you of anything? And no, not an old hippie. I was thinking about that song Come On Get Higher by Matt Nathanson, which I happen to like a lot.

Of course, this post has nothing to do with Matt, or an old hippie for that matter. But it has everything to do with my sweet Audrey Rose.

She has become quite the climber. Not so much on tables (thank goodness) or even stairs (only every now and then), but she loves to climb on her chairs. One of which is her little rocking chair that was her daddy's when he was little. *tear

She's such a big girl now. I can't even stand it.






And this my friends, might happen 3-4 times in a row at least 3-4 times a day.

Oh, and notice the necklace. She picks one out each day to wear. She's a girl after my own heart. What can I say.

Gah. I love her.

No comments: