8.13.2011

toesy-woesy covers.

I think my girls may only know toes as toesy-woesies. I especially love when Audrey repeats what I say to Naomi in her try-to-be-baby-voice like Naomi, where are your toesy-woesies? There they are! I really should get it on video.

Anyway, I have been obsessing over baby and toddler shoes lately, to cover those sweet toesy-woesies when fall comes.Too many cute ones. Everywhere. I want them all in my size too!

(Click on the picture for source.)
I ordered a pair of these Sanita clogs for Audrey via Zulily using some credit.
 They came in the mail on Friday and are absolutely adorable!


Yellow. Ruffles. Need I say more?


Pink Minnetonka's. Audrey would flip. And so would I.

Obviously, Naomi needs a pair of moccasins for the fall too. I'm thinking 1st birthday present, perhaps?

*
*
*
*
*
*
I was not compensated in anyway to share these lovelies, I just couldn't resist sharing the cuteness.

No comments: