3.11.2009

Dreaming of Spring and Dresses.

What a tease it was yesterday. 75 one day and 40 the next. If I get even one day to put baby Audrey in a dress, I do. Spring means dresses. Cute, adorable, very girly dresses. [However, no frills or large ruffles please]. A dress and babyleggings is all I need. And now Target sells baby legs. Of course, that isn't necessary a great thing. Because now I will be tempted everytime I go. I was told the other day that you can make babylegs yourself. Take long socks (with an adorable design), cut, add elasticity and presto. Okay, easier to type than actually make. Maybe one day I will attempt it. In the meantime, I will just dream of dresses I would buy Audrey for spring if I could...


With a dress this cute, I wouldn't mine dressing like my daughter.

I wouldn't be able to keep my hands out of those pockets, Audrey would be in trouble.
Link to Pictures: Shabby Baby

No comments: