5.28.2010

baby shower.

I'm oh so lucky blessed for my lovely {girl}friends.

I mentioned in an earlier post that my friend, April, threw me a diaper shower last weekend. It was small and intimate and my close girlfriends and immediate family members came. We sipped strawberry lemonade, ate cupcakes with edible balls on top, and had great conversation. And now I have a room full of cloth and disposable diapers that I need to organize. Not to mention, some new bottles, a beautiful necklace, and a handmade memory tote.

From left to right: My older sister, Lisa, the hostess, April and her daughter, my best friend, Kacie, Karlee, Me, Katie, my sister-in-law, Allie, and Kylie. (Unfortunately, I remembered to snap a picture of everyone at the end of the shower, in which, some guests already left.)

One of my super close friends, Steph. (Who is obsessed with Audrey, and I just love it.) She had a softball game, but she still made an appearance. How sweet.


I give you permission to be jealous of the cupcakes. Because they were that good.

Drink up.

Naomi.{Fae}.  I think it is the perfect name.

It was a beautiful day. And by the way, doesn't April have the cutest house?

No comments: