7.26.2010

full.

I could have spent all weekend just sitting around and lounging with my best girlfriends and I would have been just as happy. We definitely did a lot of relaxing and lounging around in p.j.s, but we all had a lot of fun exploring Chicago.

My cup is full. I'm refreshed.

We ate at some delicious places and now I can't get that chocolate truffle cake out of my head. [Excuse me, why I clean off my drool right now thinking about it.]


Being that I love antiques and shopping, I thoroughly enjoyed going to the Randolph Market Festival. Surprisingly, I didn't buy one thing. But I did find a lot inspiration. And sometimes that is all you need.


We also went to the Imax Theater on the Navy Pier and saw the movie Inception. My brain is still hurting from trying to understand it, but it was really good. Not to mention, it was my first real experience at an Imax (besides seeing a 15 minute ocean movie with a 150 campers). And not to mention, it was my first movie in a very. long. time.

Then we hit up dinner at Smoque. Delish pulled pork sandwiches, but what was even better were the pictures we snapped using the black glossy wall outside.

My beautiful friends. Sarah, me, Stephanie, and Susan. (Sarah and Susan are twins- how adorable are they?)

Then after dinner, these pictures were taken without flash, just using the street light.

Almost 30 weeks along with Naomi Fae.

To close up our weekend of girl fun we hit up the Bean and the beach.

I even made it home in time to tuck my sweet baby girl into bed. And to sit on my new porch swing my husband hung while I was gone.

A full life.

No comments: