7.08.2010

third trimester.

I opened up the baby book the other day, I think for the fourth time this pregnancy (unlike with Audrey's pregnancy where I read it probably four times a day), and I read this week you are starting your third trimester. What!? As of Tuesday, 27 weeks done, I am officially in my third trimester. And then every project I haven't finished yet ran through my head. And I have since crashed. The nesting phase? It was beautiful while it lasted. I am still getting stuff done, mainly organizing and purging. But I can tell I am not being crazy crafty like I was just a week ago. Maybe it will come back. Maybe it won't. But one thing I know, my belly keeps growing. And growing. And growing. Did I mention I am in a wedding in about three weeks?

This belly is in a wedding in three weeks.


So where did my other two trimesters go? No, seriously. I know this is only my second pregnancy, but it is flying by. I'm going to blame it on the cutest little girl I know. She keeps me busy. A very happy busy.


I can't believe how much of a toddler Audrey is now at 20 months. She talks in sentences, picks out her nail polish colors, can count to 5 as of today (she won't always do it, but when she does it is super cute), loves to play ring-around-the-rosey (with herself, which is hilarious because she gets so dizzy), and if you ask her what her name is she will say Audey Tose.

I love my Audey Tose and can't wait to meet my Naomi Fae.

No comments: