7.04.2010

happy fourth.

We have had such a busy, fun-filled weekend and we still have today to celebrate.

Happy Independence Day!

Here are some of favorites from last night.

One of my favorite moments of last night. Holding Audrey after she fell asleep on the way to the fireworks show at 8 o'clock. She took a good cat nap on me and then was able to last until almost 11. It felt so right to have Naomi in my belly with Audrey laying on top.

My husband was like a little boy watching the fireworks.

Not completely focused, but completely love. From the top of her flower to the way her dress kept falling off her shoulder, like she didn't have a care in the world. Because, duh, she doesn't.

26.5 weeks with Naomi Fae. And don't be fooled by the hat. It's my husband's that I requested to borrow because I went showerless all.day.long. from getting up early for an estate sale, to a parade, to boating, to a cook-out and fireworks. Under that hat? You don't even want to know.

No comments: