5.19.2011

small style {feeling hot hot hot}.

I'm absolutely loving our weather the last three days. It has been hot, hot hot. I'm the give me the beach instead of a snow slope type of girl, so this 89 degree weather is just what I have been needing after days weeks of rain. These past couple of days we have gone from swimsuit to sun dress to swimsuit to sun dress to, well, you get the idea. And it tickles me to watch Audrey get so excited that she can get her swimsoup on all by herself. [Also, I plan on never correcting her on saying "swimsoup" instead of "swimsuit."]

I love being able to get the girls dress in a simple dress or sweet little romper. Oh, how I love rompers. And rompers with ruffles are just extra bonus.

I scored the most adorable romper for Naomi at a second-hand child's store about two months ago. It was new with tags--A Will' Beth piece. I never heard of the brand before, but when I got home I googled it and saw the prices range from about $50-$100, and I scored a new one for only $4! Then I proceeded to pat myself on the back and call my husband to brag. Kidding. Okay, I'm not kidding, I did do that, for real yo.

Naomi will probably be wearing this outfit at least every other day this summer. Cute and comfy. And I love how it highlights her rolls so well.


I'm linking up with Morgan over at Mama Loves Papa for Small Style Thursday, go and say hi and check out the other cutie patooties!

No comments: