10.25.2011

family video.

It's been over a week since I last wrote here. I hate when that happens. But such is life. We had an incredibly full and busy weekend with a snow white toddler birthday party that I plan on sharing a little bit about, and I took some family pictures for some good friends. [I feel so honored when I get asked to take pictures, I absolutely love it!] But my favorite part about our weekend was a beautiful friend (although we have only met twice in person!), named Liz, came down and took our family pictures and the most adorable video ever. [I'm bias, of course.] Last year she came and did such a lovely job, it is definitely a yearly tradition now.

I shared the video on Facebook, but I couldn't resist posting it here too.


Thank you Liz, dear. I can't wait to see the pictures!

P.S. Liz just opened up an Etsy shop with some super fun vintage dresses and jewelry. The best part? 50% of the sales go to support an awesome African project called the Kwagala Project. Quick, go to Sweetie Cake to check out her shop!

No comments: