10.02.2011

more fun fall activities.

On Sunday evening, we took a family trip to a little family farm. Surprisingly, it wasn't busy at all. In fact, we had a hay-ride all to ourselves--it went over a creek and through the woods, even! And the kiddos absolutely loved the animals to pet. I couldn't get over the cuteness of the two piglets. Then we took some clippers and picked our own pumpkins from the patch.


 I love that both of my girls have my dark brown eyes, that came from my mama.



Despite the fact that Friday evening we found out that the offer on our house isn't going through,  [back to the drawing board and keeping the house tidy] it's been such a good weekend filled with fall activities, going to the IU football game (even the girls came with us all decked out in red and white), and I had a nice ladies night at my church. As tired as I'm feeling from this pregnancy, I'm also feeling rejuvenated from all my family time this weekend, I love my little family of four .(And come spring, family of five!) I hope your weekend has been just as lovely!

No comments: