8.06.2009

House Stuff.

I keep making myself a promise that I am going to blog a lot more. And then I don't. Maybe if I actually write it out and have some accountability (you all, of course), I will do it more. We'll see, right?

Anyway. Sorry about the lame title. I couldn't think of anything else and didn't want to wait on it.

So the hubster and I made a crazy decision. Remember all the talk about selling our place and wanting a cute little bungalow?

Well, it's happening. And I am so ecstatic about it. We just need like 50 things to fall exactly in to place and we are good to go. Ha. One thing being, we need to actually sell our place still. We have had two showings already this week and another one coming on Saturday. [Please interested buyer, make an offer, you will surely be happy.]

We have made an offer on a cute bungalow in town. We even gave earnest money. Not fake Monopoly pink and green money, but real hard earned cash. Whoa.

I'm not going to give too much away until the deal is more sealed. But we are super excited. And praying all the time about it.

Oh, and if you are one that loves projects and remodeling and interior designing and old charming homes, then you are going to love what we have in store. Hint hint.

No comments: