9.30.2009

You Capture: The Feeling of Fall

September 1st I always go out and buy a smelly fall candle. And then I try to hold off for days on putting out fall decorations. But I fail. And put them up right away. Fall is just awesome, isn't it? It calls for bonfires. Hoodies. Hot Carmel Apple Spice from Starbucks (um, delicious). And cute little girls wearing brown and pink polka-dot vests.

I was obviously excited when Beth over at I Should Be Folding Laundry had this week's challenge be the feeling of fall. I love fall. In fact I love it so much, that I would be totally content with going from fall to spring. Okay, maybe winter on Christmas, but that's it. Fall to one-day-winter to spring.

I didn't capture Audrey (yet) in her pink and brown vest. But I did get her frolicking in the leaves at her Grandpa's house. [Are most babies obsessed with leaves? Or is mine just weird? Which either way, I would be okay with.]

Be sure to go and check out more lovely fall photos at I Should Be Folding Laundry!

No comments: