8.09.2010

who says you can't bust a move {7 months} pregnant.

This past weekend we celebrated Andrew's brother, Dale, getting married to his beautiful bride, Astrid. It was quite the occasion. Full of good food, great company, and lots of dancing.

Oh, how I love to dance. And apparently, so does my 21 month old daughter.

She was the FIRST one out on the dance floor. Shaken her little tush like it was the way to be. And that bottom lip came out when we had to pull her off the floor when it was time to go home.

What can I say. Like mother, like daughter.




We had a good o'time watching these two lovebirds tie the knot.


My little family. Love.

Also? May I point out, I did my hair myself. And of course, I had Andrew snap a picture of it.

 (excuse the blurry-ness, I didn't change the settings for my husband)

It was a lovely weekend. And I hope yours was too!

No comments: