9.14.2010

full term, baby.

Let's recap, shall we?

Here I am when I just found out I was pregnant.


20 weeks later.


And now.


Butta-boom, butta-bang. Full term, baby. Even though my due date isn't for another three weeks, when you get to this point in the pregnancy, it's like, okay, baby, you may come out. Of course, I want what is best for Miss Naomi and have her come out when she is ready. But that's not to say, I may be sayin' a little prayer, that she comes oh, let's say September 16. [Don't burst my bubble, I know that is in two days.] September 16 is my mom's birthday and I just think that would be really, really cool.

So, I'm feeling pretty good right now. The hard part is not expecting her to go early like Audrey did. If I went into labor the same time I did with Audrey it would be in just five days. Hey, I do finally have my hospital bags packed and her room is ready. (I'm hoping to share pictures this week of the nursery.)

 I'm ready. I think.

No comments: