9.20.2010

you are my sunshine.

A couple of weeks ago I bought this print from Bright Side Photos on Etsy. The owner was really awesome to work with. I wanted a custom size and and it shipped fast, double bonus. [I'm always giddy when I received something in the mail, I wait for it everyday like a child excited to ride a roller coaster even though it can take a two hour wait for a thirty second ride. It's so worth it.]

I bought the print to hang above our bed and to use in an old window we took out of our little bungalow we are remodeling. I took the print and window to Michael's Craft Store to get a matte made for it.

And now it hangs above our bed.

One of our favorite games to play together is Scrabble, so I just loved this print when I found it.


It is such a sweet reminder, that yes, we are each other's sunshine.


**I didn't get asked to write about my purchase and I'm not compensated for it. I just really like it and wanted to share. You should check out her store, because she has some pretty cool stuff.**

No comments: