7.02.2011

to the market.

Holiday weekends are the best, aren't they? I love having the excuse to do absolutely nothing except spend time with the people you care most about. That's exactly what we have been doing. Including one of my most favorite things--go the farmer's market on Saturday mornings. It's becoming our little family tradition. Audrey knows she can expect some delicious kettle corn and go dance with the bird man. Heck, Naomi has been going since she was just four days old. And now, she is almost nine months. {whoa}


Today I picked up the biggest zucchini I have ever seen, tomatoes, cucumbers, wild red plum jelly, the most amazing peaches I have ever tasted, and some free flowers given to us because my girls are just so darn cute. [I'm not a proud mama or anything.] Then I tried to snap some pictures of the girls with a beautiful brick background at the market. I managed two shots, because they were more interested in the brick then looking at me.



One of my all time favorite pictures I captured today has nothing to do with the market.
But I cannot resist sharing this most adorable bum picture.

The rolls are as scrumptious as they look. 

No comments: