5.13.2009

Blogging Blues.

I haven't blogged in a couple of days because, well, I just get intimidated. I love to spend my sparetime reading other blogs. Wait, I don't have spare time. Let's call it "time I could be doing many other things, but instead want to look at wonderful blogs." But then I doubt myself. Am I really cut out for all this blogging stuff? And twitter? And Flickr? And, geeze, I feel like I am joining everything. But is it really for me? I want it to be for me. Because I love it. It is an outlet for me. It is a way to connect with others. Like today, I came across this blog. And wanted to go to NC just to meet this cool chic. [No seriously, I have always wanted to just pick up and go somewhere. Even just for the day.]

But then, I go and doubt myself again. Which is kind of weird for me. Because I do consider myself a rather confident person. I mean, coming from a family of six kids, you have to be able to stand your ground.

Really, I don't think I can just stop blogging. There are too many inspirational blogs out there for me to stop. I hope one day I can be inspiration too. Even if it is just to one person.

P.S. I am sure my feelings are partly due to the dreary, cold, rainy weather right now. I am one of those people who totally let the weather affect them.

No comments: