6.04.2011

6 years going on 11.

[Gushy post. Be warned.]

I was a baby when we met at the young age of 17. I was practically still a baby when we got engaged at 21. And a youngin' to get married at 22. [Which brings us to almost 11 years since we first started dating-whoa, whoa.]

Here we are, six years, two houses and two babies later. I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't take marriage lightly. I don't ever want to take for granted waking up to the man of my dreams. [Seriously, folks, he is my prince charming, as Audrey likes to put it.] In fact, I still get butterflies when I get dolled up to go on a date with him. Especially when he wears cologne. Nothing like a good smellin' fella.

June 4th, 2005


For fun, I went through my old June pictures of us together and created a collage. After I made it, I realized I forgot 2006. Apparently, that wasn't my favorite year. And yes, notice the trend in pregnancies. So what does that mean next year will bring? Hmmmm...


And here we are now, 2011. This picture was taken tonight on our little date to Olive Garden to celebrate.



Now you will have to excuse me, I have some Tiramsu in the fridge calling my name and a handsome man waiting to watch a movie with me while the kiddos sleep.

No comments: