12.15.2009

Afternoon Project.

For some reason I decided to wait till the last minute to find something for Audrey to wear to church for "Christmas Sunday." Stores pretty much seem to be out of all the pretty dresses already, swimsuits are even coming out. Geesh. If I was smart and well-prepared I would have found a great dress online like this one. But since it won't ship in time, I settled for shopping at the mall. (Which I am becoming more and more less fond of doing. Especially with my Etsy addiction). I came up with an okay outfit from Old Navy. But the shirt needed a special something to it. And my new found love? Flowers and ruffles made from lovely material like silk and chaffon.

Here is what I came up with...

This was super easy to do and I LOVE how it turned out. Time to do more fun projects like this.

No comments: