12.09.2009

Traditions. For Real.

Since I was little I have gone to the same tree farm every year to get our Christmas tree. The minute we turn onto the long driveway and get welcomed by the lady with the flag, wonderful memories start flooding back to me.

And now with my family, I hope to create the same type of feelings and memories.

Last year, Audrey was a mere 6 weeks old when we braved the snow and freezing cold. I didn't step foot outside. Instead Audrey did what she did best, just nursed.
Andrew picked the tree and I agreed from the window. He was so sweet to pose as if we were next to him.
This year we just braved the bitter cold, which was a great incentive to pick a tree really fast.
While you wait for them to shake and wrap your tree, you can hang out in the beautiful log cabin and enjoy free hot chocolate and apple cider right off the wood burning stove and delicious popcorn.This tradition I am definitely passing on.

No comments: