4.25.2011

easter weekend.

Despite the very rainy weather we have had, Easter weekend was lovely. Filled with family, food, egg hunts, cute little girls dressed in classic clothes, and of course, celebrating the Risen King.


[I was going to save this post for Small Style on Thursday, but I just couldnt' wait to share what they wore for Easter.]

This year I didn't want to buy anything new for the girls for Easter. They both have a closest full of adorable dresses, some of which they haven't even worn yet! Both girls are wearing dresses that their Gamma bought them. I went with classic, simple Easter attire. Audrey is wearing an older Gymboree dress and Nina shoes I bought on clearance from 6pm.com. Naomi is wearing a Ralph Lauren dress, the cutest bloomers (that you can't really see--they have her initials on the tush that my good friend, Susan, bought for her), shoes that were Audrey's from Gymboree, and Audrey's baby bonnet from her first Easter.
*
*
*
*
*
I'm so thankful for the freedom to celebrate such an important historical event, the Resurrection that changed everything for us. For you and me.

No comments: