4.21.2011

small style {girl party}.

This morning Audrey woke up extra early. And of course, I was extra tired. But, once I threw on a vintage dress and added some lipstick I was ready for the day. We had an all girl spring/Easter party to put on. [I literally threw on the dress in two seconds flat, no shower, barely brushed hair, and no makeup except lipstick. And I will now thank instagram for hiding my flaws and tiredness.]
We set up a little indoor picnic area for Audrey and her friend, Ava to eat lunch. We made sugar cookies, decorated them, and dyed eggs. Here is Audrey's small style for the party...

(you can see the new color in the kitchen, and you can see that we still don't have trim up,
our home is always a work in progress)

dress- gifted, thrifted, and I can't remember the name, Audrey is napping in it right now
leggings- Old Navy
necklace-gifted, dress up jewelry
bracelet- etsy

Naomi had fun playing with Ava's sister, Clementine, who is only three months older. Here is Naomi's small style...

dress- Twirls and Twigs
white onsie- Gerber
leggings- H&M
socks- Old Navy
headband- me, Rosemary's Cuppa

Even though we didn't get out of the house or really plan to today, it was fun to get dressed up and have some great girl time with my friend, April and her littles.

And of course, I'm linking up with Morgan today over at Mama Loves Papa!

[P.S. You should go say hi to April, she is one strong mama with her husband going overseas for the next year with the army. This will be her husband's second tour. Also, she is a lover of all things vintage- like me!]

No comments: