4.07.2011

small style. {vintage love}

Yesterday we spent a lot of time outside, and Audrey kept thinking the wind was going to blow her away. And both of the girls weren't quite sure what to think about the abundance of sunshine. It was so bright. [I'm not complaining. At all.]

I laid a vintage quilt on the grass to relax on, then proceeded to attempt some more pictures. (For Naomi's six month shots.) I think they turned out adorable, despite the sunshine that created some unwanted shadows and a lack of smiles because all they could do was squint at me. Ha!

Small Style: Naomi

hairclip- Rosemary's Cuppa (me)
dress-vintage, local antique mall for super cheap
shoes- Robeez, second-hand child's store, but brand new

Small Style: Audrey


Tunic/Dress- vintage apron I turned into a dress (It was really simple- I just cut the ties and sewed them on in a different spot, then added snap buttons to the front. The ruffles were already there.)
Shirt- Target
Leggings- Old Navy
Shoes- Umi
Bear Hairclips-Claire's

Of course, I'm linking up with Morgan, one of my favorite {internet} chica's around!

No comments: