2.21.2011

impossible.

Audrey is at that age where taking pictures of her end up with awkward smiles or some weird position or movement. Then when you add a four month old in the mix, it is nearly impossible to get a good picture.

Today I dressed the girls in matching shirts and the skirts I made them. [First time for this, I'm not a huge matchy-matchy fan. But I think it's cute when they coordinate.]

I couldn't even get one great picture. But together, they make a pretty funny collage. Not to mention, Audrey insisted on eating her peanut butter and jelly sandwich during the photo shoot.


Ah, sisterly love. It is pretty stinkin' cute watching Audrey love on her sister and then Naomi get so tickled about it.

And, it is so so good to have Audrey almost completely back to her normal self. [While I pretend that I am not getting sick. I refuse.]

No comments: