2.20.2011

survival.

I didn't mean to be MIA for this long. I attempted three posts this week, but never completed them. And now, so many days have past I'm not sure where to begin. I guess with the fact that sickness has taken over our house. Audrey has been very sick for the last five days, and just now today, seems to be on the mend. Just in time for Andrew to get really sick last night. I'm hoping his body can kick it a lot faster than Audrey did. I'm also praying (really hard) that Naomi or I don't get it. You don't even want to know how much gross stuff I have cleaned up this week. [On a related note: I'm so glad Audrey is not potty-trained yet. Okay, gross. Sorry for sharing.]

On a happier note, I am loving my new iphone. Especially taking pictures. Are you a part of the free instagram app? If so, we should be friends- find me under Better Than Cupcakes.

Here are some of my pictures from my phone. Mostly of Naomi because she is the only one that has been healthy and happy this week. (She is a very smiley baby.)





This last one of Audrey is when we attempted to go to the park for some fresh air
even though she wasn't feeling well.

I have also been working on adding some new things to my shop. I don't have them posted yet, but be on the lookout this week. Have you checked out the new Easter skirt I made? Spring is just around the corner! 

Here's to starting a fresh, new week, folks!

No comments: