3.05.2011

five months.

Little chica is five months today. She is still such a doll baby. Very smiley and adores her sister. My favorite thing she does right now is gives kisses by opening her mouth really wide. She loves to talk. Can roll both directions, but mainly just likes to chill. She is close to sitting up on her own, and can even do it for a few seconds. She is a nurse-aholic, doesn't like a bottle at all. We tried cereal the other day and she got the concept pretty fast. It's funny, because with baby number one, I was big on doing the cereal thing and getting to the next "milestone." But with baby number two, it's so different, a go with the flow type of attitude. And I like it.

I love my little Naomi Fae. [She makes my uterus want more. Now.] Happy five months, darling.




*
*
*
*
Side note, we have accomplished one week of potty-training with Audrey. And she was pretty much a rockstar. She hasn't had one accident all week, even at night, except for, ahem, number two. She is still working on that, but I'm so very proud of her! She is a true princess now, or so she says.

No comments: