3.17.2011

small style.

Do you know it is nearly impossible to get a good picture of a two year old where she is not moving or making a silly face or in some weird position? I now applaud all photographers that can capture a two year old.

That's all I'm saying.

Now onto small style, where I link up every Thursday with Morgan over at Mama Loves Papa.






A five month old, on the other hand, is quite easy to photograph. Especially a charmer like mine.

Small Style: Naomi

Flower Onsie- Zutano (I think this might just be my favorite thing of hers right now, I bought it new with tags at a second hand child's store and fell in love.)
Pink Long Sleeve Onsie- Ralph Lauren, second-hand
Creme Baby Leggings- Target
Shoes- Old Navy

Seal Onsie with Attached Tutu- Twirls and Twigs, HauteLook
Red Pants- H&M

Small Style: Audrey

Bird Dress- Target (I found it in the little girls section as a shirt- stole this idea from someone else.)
Jeans- Children's Place, gifted
Shoes- Converse
Bracelet- Etsy, She has worn it since she turned one, seriously never takes it off.

Now go take a peek at the others that joined in on Small Style!

No comments: