3.16.2011

{my first} what i wore.

I love when bloggers share about what they wore during the week. It's inspiring and fun. And for months now, I have been contemplating about doing it. Mainly I have been hesitant because a) half the time you will find me in p.j.s b) I like fashion, but in no means, do I think I'm an amazing dresser like some of those great fashionistas out there c) I tend to wear the same things over and over (because I love certain pieces), and d) I feel really awkward taking pictures of myself and posing.

But here I am. Going to test out the waters, and do I What I Wore post, linking up at The Pleated Poppy.


Hat- Vintage, borrowed from my sister
Jacket- Grass, TJ Maxx
Striped Yellow Shirt- thrifted
Under Tank- Old Navy
Jeans- F21
Shoes- F21
Ring- Vintage, my new favorite item!
Necklace- Gifted from Etsy, I wear this one A LOT- it has Naomi and Audrey's name on it

Well, that wasn't too bad after all. Go check out some more What I Wore posts at The Pleated Poppy.

No comments: