3.23.2011

what i wore {mama's scarf}.

Is it really already Wednesday? Wowee. We have had some fabulous weather lately, which gets me all motivated to do lots of stuff, which makes each day fly by. Hello, spring, I love you.

Over the weekend I snuck away to catch up with some girlfriends at Olive Garden. I ate dinner at home and then proceded to eat stuffed mushrooms when I got there. And now that I mention it, I want more. They were that good.

This is what I wore...


Earrings- me, Rosemary's Cuppa
Scarf- used to be my mama's, so super special
Coat- thrifted, original from Target
Sweater Shirt- thrifted, vintage
Under Tank- Old Navy
Jeans- F21
Shoes- Nine West, TJ Maxx (My new heels that I am determined to wear a lot. Maybe even to the grocery store.)

I'm linking up over at the Pleated Poppy, go check out the othere What I Wore posts!

No comments: