3.20.2011

spring {it's here}.

Did you know today was the first day of spring? I didn't, until my pastor told us today at church. I got all giddy, Andrew looked at me and said that just gave you new found energy didn't it? Yes. Yes, it did.

I think one of my favorite times is right when seasons change. It's a time of renewal. To start fresh. Just what I need. {Although His mercies are new every morning.}

Our weekend was full of signs of spring. And full of signs of love.

Indoor Farmer's Market.
The "milk man" where we ordered fresh milk to be delivered to our house weekly (in glass jars.)
Being outside as much as possible.
Watching my handy-man hard at work cutting trim on our front porch.
Sewing and creating.
Girl time.



Tomorrow I plan on getting my spring decorations out and doing some spring cleaning. Are you just as excited about spring as me?

No comments: