11.13.2010

hair, there, and everywhere.

When I was 32 weeks pregnant I had a heart echo done with Naomi and I also had a 3D ultrasound. The tech said "Wow, she has a lot of hair, I can see it!" I responded with "Ha, yeah, I'll believe it when I see it, our first child had hardly any hair at birth and still doesn't have a whole lot."

Well, I believe it now.
For good {hair} measure, here is Audrey about the same age as Naomi in the picture.


Everywhere we go I get comments on Naomi's hair. It feels weird to me to have a baby with well, hair. She may lose it, but I have high hopes she will keep most of it. I kind of love giving her a mohawk after bath. She sports it really well too, if I do say so myself.

And people, she is getting so big. She will be six weeks on Tuesday. Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

No comments: