11.02.2010

my little family {photo shoot}.

Friday evening we had family pictures done by the lovely, lovely Liz. I found out about her through my friend, Jade. (Who I have never met in person, but I pretty much think we are really sisters. Also, she has a contiguous passion for Jesus.) Liz is just plain awesome. She lives in Georgia now, but is originally from Indiana. She comes back every now and then, and I just happen to catch her when she was visiting and scheduled a photo shoot. She drove all the way down from the Fort Wayne area just to take our pictures. I love her style and her natural, outdoor approach. Not to mention she is so cute.

We went to a rustic warehouse that just happen to have an old fire truck in it, which I found was totally sweet. Here is a sneak peek of some pics...







Now how am I ever going to choose just one for a Christmas card? Eek!

Also, there is a super adorable video Liz took, but I'm lame and can't figure out how to save and upload it on to here. So, if you wanna see it you can check me out on facebook. Mmmkay.

No comments: