1.26.2011

here.

I should be cleaning right now. Or starting supper. Or playing with Audrey. [Instead she is watching The Little Mermaid. Sometimes we do really awesome stuff all day long and sometimes I let her watch tv. So there.]

But I'm right here.

These last couple of days have been really strange for me. I haven't felt like writing. But I have so many mixed emotions in my head right now that I feel like a puzzle looking for it's last piece, but never able to find it. I can't seem to put all my thoughts together.

On Monday I read something that blew my mind. I saw pictures that made my heart ache like it hasn't in a long time. I read this. And now everything I look at in my home, I think how can I live like this when children are living without real food. My friend, Lovelyn is getting ready to travel there. She is going to see this stuff first hand. I wish I had a ton of money to send with her. But I don't. But I did manage to make a couple of skirts to send with her. I only got four made and I almost didn't send them. I thought, what is four skirts going to do. Then I realized that those four skirts are going to make four little girls have something of their very own. And I'm going to pray for those four little girls, even though I will never meet them. [If we all did something little it could make a big difference, yes?]

A day after reading Sixty Feet one of my good friend's lost her baby 12 weeks into her pregnancy. I can't stop thinking about it. My heart aches for her too. Life is so unpredictable and fragile.

And right now as I type, another good friend of mine is in labor.

And yesterday I went to the dentist and was told I need $3500 worth of work done. And we don't have dental insurance.

So, this is where I am.

With mixed emotions.

And a headache.

And a really bad tooth.

That's all.

No comments: