1.12.2011

when scissors become a blanket.

Children amaze me.

I've decided, when I grow up I want to be a kid.

They have the most creative imagination and live a pretty care-free life. They don't worry about tomorrow nor sweat the small stuff.

I have a lot to learn from my two little ones, that's for sure.

Take a look at this picture. Do you see what I see?

 It looks like a blob of play-doh and some scissors, right? Well, according to Audrey it's a baby (the little piece of play-doh in between), laying on a bed (the blob of play-doh), covered up with a blanket (the scissors). Then Audrey was holding the scissors and play-doh piece baby, I asked if she wanted to jump on the bed, because you know, that's what we do around here. She said yes, but I told her she had to put down the scissors first. She corrected me, Mama, it's a blankie for the baby.

Duh. Sorry. Audrey. I forgot. It is a blankie.


And this little one? She turned 14 weeks yesterday. My heart just explodes looking at this picture.


No comments: