1.20.2011

skirt-a-loo.

I think I found something I really like doing. Making toddler skirts. Usually, I'm one to not like doing the same thing over and over again. But these skirts? It's like the same, but not. Same idea, but I love coming up with a cute design to finish it off. And picking out the pattern material is fun too.

After making my first one the other day, Yesterday I made FIVE skirts. Most of it was accomplished during naps and after the kiddos went to bed. It was like I couldn't get enough of making these suckers.

Check it.



I ran out of fabric, so unless I attempt to leave my little snow globe, then I won't get any skirts done today. My goal is to get ten made before I post them on Etsy. Plus, I want to buy some pretty tags to make them, well, official.

So, what do you say, which one do you like? Have any other fun ideas for me to put on the skirts?

No comments: