12.07.2010

gifts under forty.

[I couldn't remember if 40 is spelled forty or fourty. But don't worry, spell check came through for me.]

Still looking for gift ideas for your best girl friends? Well, here's my take on some sweet gifts. In other words, here is my wishlist.

Recycled Fingerless Gloves $16

Pair of Vintage Canvas Blue and Natural Pillows $31 (on sale!)

Natural Linen Pillow Cover with Frayed Layered Fabric $40 (but on sale for 20% off right now!)

And sorry, folks, but I'm sort of obsessed with pillows right now. So here is one more.

Side Ruffle Pillow in Mustard Yellow/Light Grey $32

Aspen Button Cowl in Celery $28

Breeze Damask Ruffle DSLR Strap Cover $33

Milkmaid Butter Dish from Anthropologie (on sale $14.95)

Simply "Mauve"lous Cardigan from Ruche $36.99

Pretty Please with a Bow on Top Earrings from Ruche $18 [You didn't think I would go an entire wishlist without one thing bow on it, paaalease.]

So, I want to know, what's on your wishlist? 

No comments: