12.01.2010

baby, it's cold outside.

Did you forget that November has only 30 days and not 31? Yeah, me neither, ahem. I totally remembered that today was the start of December which means time to get starting on my Advent activities with Audrey. I even have some accountability with this-- I'm going to be linking up on Thursday's over at Sugarplum Creations, sharing all of our fun-ness. [I like to make up words.]

Today I'm making chicken pot pie. What a comfort food on this cold, snowy day. Yup, that's right, our first dusting of snow. Audrey asked if we could make a snowman. I told her we could only if he isn't any bigger than our pinky. We made our weekly trip to Target this morning to pick up some snow boots for her. I was glad to see I wasn't the only mom waiting till the day of need to get them. On that note, I'm so grateful that if I need something I can just go and buy it.

Yesterday I started a photo album for Naomi and began writing in her baby book. And seriously, I couldn't believe how much she has changed in the last eight weeks. I mean if anyone can pull off a double chin so well, it's her. And Audrey? I can't get over the conversations we have together. Every day she surprises me with something she says. And is quite hilarious too. Yesterday we were walking down to the basement and she goes where's Naomi? I said she's napping. and she said oh, good idea. Yeah, that's what I thought too.

These girls. Well, I love them to pieces.

No comments: